Sania Mirza is the most successful Indian female tennis player, she has received many medals at the international level and has made India proud at home and abroad. She is the best player in the world to play both singles and doubles tennis. He has won many singles and double championships. Along with gaining fame in tennis, it has also gained popularity in the world of glamor. She has appeared in many TV shows as a guest and has also worked in many advertisements.
* 31-year-old Sania's education may be from Hyderabad, but she is born in Mayanagari Mumbai. After his birth, his father had to change his place due to his work.
* Sania's father is Mr. Imran Mirza, Imran was first a sports journalist, then he started the business of printing and then became a producer. His mother's name was Naseema Mirza, who was working in the printing industry.
* Sania received her early education from Nassar School in Kheratabad. He was admitted by his father to the Nizam Club of Hyderabad from the age of 6. Due to such a young age, the coach of the club had refused to teach him.
* After playing tennis for a week at the request of her father, the coach called Sania's parents, and praised Sania's tennis skills, and started training.
* Sania's first mentor is the tennis player "Mahesh Bhupathi", who gave Sania the initial education of tennis.
* She received training from "Sinet" Tennis Academy in Secunderabad, after that she went to America, joined "S Tennis Academy" there.
Sania Mirza career
Sania is an international player, and she has been the number one tennis player in India. She has achieved 6 Grand Slams in her career, she has finished first in both singles and doubles. Sania's tennis career went like this:
* He started taking tennis training from the age of 6, initially he was trained by his father.
* Sania received training for tennis from abroad and took her art forward. The first teacher of Sania's tennis training is "Mahesh Bhupathi". He won many titles from his game and brought laurels to the country in the whole world.
* He played his first international tournament at the World Junior Championships in Jakarta in the year 1999 and represented India.
* In 2003 won the Wimbledon Championship Girls' Doubles title and in 2003 reached the semifinals of the US Open Girls' Doubles.
* Helped Kasya win a medal in the mixed doubles event at the 2002 Asian Games with Leander Paes.
* After this, his success did not diminish in the year 2003 and he won four gold medals in the Afro-Asian Games. Soon after, in the year 2004, he won 6 ITF singles titles.
* After reaching the Australian Open in 2005, she defeated Petro Mandula and Cindy Watson in the first and second rounds.
* In 2005, Sania made history in the tennis world by reaching the third and fourth rounds of the Tennis Grand Slam tournament.
* Won the doubles title with Huber at the 2006 Australian Open. After this, she played in the Dubai Tennis Championships but lost to Martina Hingis.
* Won gold medal in mixed doubles in Asian Games and silver medal in women's singles and team.
* 2007 proved to be the golden time of his career. He made his place in the singles ranking at number 27 in the world. In 2007, he won 4 doubles titles.
* After this, he participated in the Asian Games with Paes and won the bronze medal. He then won the Grade Slam title in the doubles junior tournament with 13-year-old Russian player Alyssa Kleybanova. Sania has won 21 ITF titles so far
* In 2008, she faced problems due to a wrist injury, due to which she was unable to play. He was read out of the French Open and Australian Open tournaments. And read them to be out of Beijing Olympics too. After this, in 2009, he returned again to win the first Grand Slam in mixed doubles with Mahesh Bhupathi at the Australian Open.
* She dropped out of the first round in 2011 due to poor performance in the singles event, so she focused more on the doubles event and reached the final at the French Open with her partner Elina Vesnina in 2011.
* In 2013, Sania and Mattek-Sands won the Dubai Duty-Free Tennis Championships, but did not get the Grand Slam. Then he started playing with another partner, Cara Black, and their pair made their place in the competition.
* Sania and Cara reached the semifinals of the US Open in 2014 and won the mixed doubles title with Bruno Soares. In 2014 itself, he participated in the International Premier Tennis League and won this league.
* Sania teamed up with Chinese player Hsieh Su-Wei in 2015 and then with Bethany Mattek-Sands. His partnership with Martina Hingis proved to be a successful decision and the pair went on to win the Indian Wells and the 2015 Miami Open.
* In 2015, Sania won with Hingis in straight sets and won her first Grand Slam in women's doubles. In 2016, the pair of Sania and Hingis won the Australian Open Women's Doubles Championship, but in 2017 they had to face defeat.
* Due to a knee injury in 2018, she was unable to attend the Australian Open.
Sania Mirza is a promising player, our best wishes are with her, she should perform very well and get maximum awards and make India proud.